Are you seeking resources to support you in your divorce or prepare for mediation or arbitration?
Jones Divorce Mediation Inc. has a number books on mediation, collaboration, dispute resolution, effective communication and parenting that we make available to our clients. We also have information brochures and communication skills workbooks available. Clients are welcome to borrow books from our library at any time. Here are 5 titles from our collection that you may find helpful in preparing for your mediation or arbitration, as well as after your divorce.
- A Guide to Divorce Mediation How to Reach a Fair, Legal Settlement at a Fraction of the Cost by Gary J. Freidman
- Because Life Goes Onâ€¦Helping Children and Youth Live with Separation and Divorce by Health Canada *note: free to download!
- Co-Parenting Survival Guide by Jeffrey Zimmerman & Elizabeth Thayer
- Getting to Yes Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In By Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Coping With Your Partnerâ€™s Jealousy by Nina Brown
Have you read any of these books? Any other books you can suggest that we add to our collection? Connect with us to learn more or to request to borrow a copy of any of these titles from our Calgary office.